Event planners have a lot going on. Often, you find yourself feeling like you are running against the clock. But fear not! Time-saving tech tools can help you improve your business processes, market more efficiently, and avoid time sinks! But how do you choose what tech you need? Jump into the episode below featuring Allie Magyar of The Hubb and Leonora Valvo of Swoogo to find out how time-saving tech tools can help you succeed, cut through the mundane tasks and allow you more time to focus on what you love.
We want to help keep you up-to-date on the latest and greatest! Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were shared by our guest panelists and mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. We do this for you!
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
- Allie Magyar of The Hubb (@AllieMagyar)
- Leonora Valvo of Swoogo (@leonorajvalvo)
- Will Curran of Endless Events (@itswillcurran)
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- The Hubb
- Swoogo (Seriously Powerful Software)
- ToDoIst (To Do List and Task Manager)
- Get Pocket
- Hubspot CRM
- If This Then That (IFTTT)
- Zapier (The Best Apps)
- Rescue Time (Time Management Software)
- Product Hunt
- Float (Resource Scheduling App)
- Ingo (Event Growth Software)
- Full Contact (Contact Apps & Data Solutions)
- Zoom (Video Conferencing)
- CoSchedule (The #1 Marketing Calendar)
- Glisser (Audience Response System)
- Microsoft Planner
- Eventuosity (Event Management Made Easy)
- ZenDesk (Customer Service Software & Support Ticket System)
- Amy Blankson
- Event Tech Tribe