For the second time ever, the International Live Event Association (ILEA) held the Global Events Forum in August 2018 in Denver, Colorado. The forum brought together 30 of the brightest and biggest influencers in the events industry to delve deep into issues, challenges, and opportunities facing the event industry today. The influencers who were a mixture of partners, producers and planners took a hard look at issues such as commodity pricing, education within the industry, data security and much more.
Joining us today are our iconic guests Kevin White of XPL, Keri Miller of e=mc² events, Sara Grauf of Giants Enterprises, and Christian Seidenstuecker of JOKE Event AG. They will be discussing their findings from the Global Events Forum and even give you a sneak peek at the topics we might see at the 2019 Global Events Forum. Listen below to hear what these brilliant minds have to say about the opportunities, as well as challenges facing our industry and their unique perspectives on the Global Events Forum!
We want to help keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest!
Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out! What has been your favorite episode so far? Comment below and let us know!
You’re watching this recording of our event industry podcast episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons.
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
- Kevin White of XPL (@2XPL)
- Keri Miller of e=mc² events (@K2milz)
- Sara Grauf Giants Enterprise (@CalSara21)
- Christian Seidenstuecker JOKE Event AG (@CSeidenstuecker)
- Lindsay Martin-Bilbrey of Nifty Method Marketing & Events (@lindsaythecmp)
- Will Curran of Endless Events (@ItsWillCurran)
- Brandt Krueger of Event Technology Consulting (@BrandtKrueger)
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- International Live Events Association (ILEA)
- Global Event Forum
- Global Event Forum Report
- Events Improving Local Economies – #EventIcons Episode 19
- Live From ILEA Live – #EventIcons 126
- Experience Industry Management Cal Poly
- Is Your Event Vulnerable To Cyber Attacks – Free Webinar
- WIRED Magazine
- Fast Company
- WESTJET Magazine
- Everything You Need to Know About C2 Montreal – #EventIcons 139
- Google Alerts
- #EventIcons Facebook Group