Event Sponsorship is most essential part of every event. Organization can build a brand by making sponsor in live event which is engaging and driving business results. But how can an event prof make sure the sponsor aligns with the needs of the event? Join us today to find out.
This week, We have a special guest Peter Poehle, CEO and Co-Founder of SponsorMyEvent. He is here to tell us about the current state of sponsorship, what to look for in value alignments with a sponsor, the connection between lead and sponsor, and much more. Everything you need to know about sponsorship is right HERE!
We want to help keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest! Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out! What has been your favorite episode so far? Comment below and let us know!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. We do this for you!
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- Pitch Anything: An Innovative Method for Presenting, Persuading, and Winning the Deal by Oren Klaff(Book)
- Hubspot CRM
- What is Inbound Marketing?
- State of Event Sponsorships 2017 – #EventIcons Episode 66
- Event Profs RUN
- Event Professionals Run The World
- Healthy EventProfs? – #EventIcons Episode 47