On this episode of #EventIcons we are live from GO WEST! GO WEST is the largest gathering of event professionals in Western Canada. The event focuses on education, innovation, and networking. Getting everyone connected and building relationships is one of the events main goals.
Today our iconic guests; Dustin Westling of OneWest Event Design, Brent Taylor of Timewise Event Management Inc., and Arlene Schilke of Timewise Event Management Inc. are joining us to talk all about the 2019 GO WEST. They will cover why they started the event, how they get attendees engaged in their experience hall, the amazing food served and best moments from the event. If you have ever been curious about GO WEST this is a great show to watch! Lets jump in below!
We want to help keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest!
Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out! What has been your favorite episode so far? Comment below and let us know!
You’re watching this recording of our event industry podcast episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons.
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
- Dustin Westling of OneWest Event Design (@DustinWestling)
- Brent Taylor of Timewise Event Management Inc. (@brentjtaylor)
- Arlene Schilke of Timewise Event Management Inc. (@arleneschilke)
- Alex Plaxen of Little Bird Told Media (@APlaxen)
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- Go West 2019 – An annual event that focuses on education, innovation and networking.
- Go West 2019 Twitter – Experience the largest gathering in Western Canada For #EventProfs by #EventProfs
- Instagram acoount for Go West 2019 – Largest Gathering Event Profs in Western Showcasing Event Trends, Design, Marketing, Technology,Experiential Meet-ups
- Timewise Event Management Inc. – The proud producer of GO WEST Canada.
- TSI’s Bandwidth Calculator – Plan your event bandwidth
- White Paper: Negotiating the Internet Landscape at Hotels and Convention Centers – If you plan to order Internet or telecommunications services for your event, it is critical to understand the underlying business model in play.
- White Paper: How to Discuss Your Event’s WiFi Needs – The white paper touches on the steps to assess your event’s WiFi appetite, the details of picking appropriate bandwidth, questions to ask to ensure proper event WiFi coverage and capacity, and what goes in to high-quality network support.
- Consumer Rights & FCC Protections – rade Show Internet (TSI) encourages all consumers to understand their rights with respect to Internet “exclusivity” rules. We have assembled the relevant information below to help you take advantage of the Federal protections created to preserve your wireless freedom.
- The Experiential Hall Floor Plan
- The Main Stage Floor Plan
What are your favorite tips and tricks for creating an engaging event? Comment below and let us know.