It is now an expectation that events have an online aspect. Anyone can add an online element, but how do you make that element valuable and engage your live stream audience? Strategic thinking is required to organize and provide a positive remote experience. There is no point to be live if you are not going to engage actively with your remote viewers. Need more ideas on how to improve engagement with your audiences? Check this out!
In this episode of #EventIcons our guests Martin Shepherdly of Be There Global (UK) Ltd and Paul Cook of Planet Planit guide us through how to create a fantastic remote experience, and the best tips for remote engagement. Watch below to ensure your remote audience feels engaged and part of your next event!
We want to help keep you up-to-date on the latest and greatest! Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. We do this for you!
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
- Martin Shepherdly of Be There Global (UK) Ltd (@BeThereGlobal)
- Paul Cook of Planet Planit (@planetplanitbiz)
- Will Curran of Endless Events (@itswillcurran)
- Brandt Krueger of Event Technology Consulting (@BrandtKrueger)
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- Limbik Inc.
- VR180:Capture the world as you see it.
- Remotely Engaging: How to reach new audiences by breaking out of the conference centre, by Martin Shepherdly and Paul Cook (Book)
- Facebook Live
- Mevo Camera
- Tally lights for cameras
- Poll Everywhere
- Event Tech Brief
- Magic Words: The Science and Secrets Behind Seven Words That Motivate, by Tim David (Book)
- Nest Security System
- Nest Doorbell
- Ring Doorbell
- August Doorbell
- Bruno Group
- Virtual Reality