This episode is the last episode of 2017!! In this week’s episode, we are celebrating the end of 2017 and sharing our favorite event prof tools of the year. In this episode, our hosts – Will Curran, Alex Plaxen, Tahira Endean & Audrey Gallien will be here to discuss about their personal favorite tools and resources from 2017! There are so many books, podcasts, tech, and blogs out there that you don’t want to miss. Tune in and we’ll give you full access of these resources.
We want to help keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest! Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out! What has been your favorite episode so far? Comment below and let us know!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. We do this for you!
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie(Book)
- Two Year Anniversary of #EventIcons – #EventIcons Episode 91
- 2018 Event Industry Trends – #EventIcons Episode 92
- The Nice Guys on Business
- RoomScan Pro
- Radiolab Presents: More Perfect
- Marketing School
with Neil Patel & Eric Siu
- Funko Funkast
- Saga Book One by Brian K Vaughan(Book)
- Intentional Event Design Our Professional Opportunity by Tahira Endean(Book)
- Leadership and Self-Deception: Getting Out of the Box by The Arbinger Institute(Book)
- Straight Up Teen Talk: Teen to Teen by Miss Julia Endean(Book)
- Tribe of Mentors: Short Life Advice from the Best in the World by Tim Ferriss(Book)
- Tilt Brush
- Surface Pro
- ZOLO Liberty+
- iPad Pro
- Apple Pencil
- All-new Echo
- Amazon Alexa
- Journey to Star Wars: The Force Awakens Lost Stars by Claudia Gray
- Yelp Inc.
- Google Duo
- Glide – Video Chat Messenger
- Social Media Examiner
- The Economist
- The Verge
- The 10 Slack Agreements of Buffer
- How to Increase Website Traffic by 250,000+ Monthly Visits