Do you want to build your personal brand but are unsure how to do it? This week, our special guests are going to tell you how to build your brand and make people remember you. They are here to answer all of your questions about this hot topic. We’re excited to get their insider information and to share it with all of you.
In this #EventIcons episode, we have Judi Holler (Holla! Productions LLC), Will Curran (Endless Events), Audrey Gallien (Catalyst Inc.) and Tahira Endean (BCIC) as our guest panelists. They will be sharing how to structure your persona to maximize your brand. So, tune in to hear what they have to say as they share their combined wisdom and experience on how to build your personal brand.
We want to help keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest! Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. We do this for you!
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- HOLLA! Book Club
- Judi Holler Blog
- Meet The Man Behind #EventIcons & Endless Entertainment – #EventIcons Episode 29
- Diversity in Events – #EventIcons Episode 46
- The Prestige (movie)
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy Social World by Gary Vaynerchuk (Book)
- Intentional Event Design Our Professional Opportunity by Tahira Endean (Book)
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown(Book)
- Weapons of Mass Destruction: An Encyclopedia of Worldwide Policy, Technology, and History by Eric A. Croddy, James J. Wirtz, Jeffrey Larsen (Book)
- Wix.com: Free Website Builder