Do you ever feel like your events are missing something but you aren’t sure what? Do you find yourself wishing that you had better content, interesting videos and more. If so you may be missing a creative role from your event team. They are visionaries who help tell your story, take your visions and make it a reality. On top of that, they make sure your overall concept is cohesive and all your details are covered. If you want to have an amazing event you need really look into adding the role of a creative in events.
Creatives can understand your overall vision and turn it into a reality. That all sounds great, but where do you find them? What should you look for when hiring a creative? If you have a million questions running through your head right now don’t fear! Our iconic guests Mark Joseph Howell of Mark Joseph Creative will walk you through everything you need to know creatives in the events industry. We will discuss hiring a creative, what to consider for content, jack of all trades vs specialists, projection mapping, and so much more! This episode covers everything about the role of a creative in events. Let’s jump in!
We want to help keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest! Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out! What has been your favorite episode so far? Comment below and let us know!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. This is all for you!
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
- Mark Joseph Howell of Mark Joseph Creative(@MarkJosephCDG)
- Brandt Krueger of Event Technology Consulting (@BrandtKrueger)
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- Mark Joseph Creative
- Mark Howell(Instagram)
- Playback pro
- The Imagineering Workout: Exercises to Shape Your Creative Muscles by The Disney Imagineers(Book)
- The Chronicles of Harris Burdick: Fourteen Amazing Authors Tell the Tales by Chris Van Allsburg(Book)
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- Adobe Illustrator CC