This week we have a special update episode – Information you need NOW! We’re discussing the current State of Event Sponsorships 2017 and you don’t want to miss this. We’re very excited to welcome our iconic guest panelists, Peter Poehle and Liz Cunningham to the show. Peter is the CEO and Co-Founder of Sponsor My Event and and Liz is the VP of Marketing and Sponsorships at Neste Event Marketing. Two highly qualified guests to answer all of your questions and bring us all up to date on the State of Sponsorships!
We want to help keep you up-to-date on the all the latest and greatest resources that our guests love and use! Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. We do this for you!
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
- Peter Poehle of Sponsor My Event (@peterpoehle)
- Liz Cunningham of Neste Event Marketing (@NesteEventMktg)
- Liz King-Caruso of Liz King Events (@lizkingevents)
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- Sponsor My Event (A marketplace for event sponsorships.)
- Neste Event Marketing (A full-service event production company servicing clients throughout North America.)
- HubSpot (An inbound marketing and sales platform that helps companies attract visitors, convert leads, and close customers.)
- Todoist (To-Do list and task manager.)