This week we are live from Connect Marketplace! If you are unfamiliar, Connect Marketplace is all about meeting with the best minds in the industry, they have the most interesting speakers from many industries and it’s a great time to well, connect! This weeks episode is an extended two-hour show with the best and brightest minds in the industry.
This episode will touch on almost every topic in the events industry. From sustainability to event technology we have you covered. Furthermore, we will discuss how to elevate the low points of your events and elevate them to the next level to best tips in entertainment it’s all here in this massive episode! Check it out below!
We want to help keep you up-to-date with the latest and greatest! Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out! What has been your favorite episode so far? Comment below and let us know!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. This is all for you!
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
- Chris Gasbarro of Ember(@chrisgasbarro)
- Chance Thompson of Salt Palace Convention Center(@SaltPalaceCC)
- Tracy Stuckrath of Thrive! Meetings & Events(@tstuckrath)
- Aaron Wolowiec of Event Garde(@aaronwolowiec)
- Chris Collinson of Connect(@Connect2Chris)
- Michelle Bruno of Bruno Group(@michellebruno)
- James Spellos of Meeting U(@jspellos)
- Elizabeth Glau of Sciensio(@elizabethglau)
- Douglas Emslie of Tarsus Group (@TarsusGroup)
- Will Curran of Endless Events (@itswillcurran)
- Brandt Krueger of Event Technology Consulting (@BrandtKrueger)
- Alex Plaxen of Little Bird Told Media (@APlaxen)
- Tahira Endean of BCIC (@TahiraCreates)
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- 2018 Event Industry Trends – #EventIcons Episode 92
- Healthy Tips For Event Profs – #EventIcons Episode 96
- E-Gaming Events Revolution – #EventIcons Episode 113
- Planning Sustainable Events: What You Must Know – #EventIcons Episode 116
- Chatbots: Everything You Need To Know – #EventIcons Episode 118
- IMEX America: USA’s Largest Meetings Industry Trade Show – #EventIcons Episode 33
- Connect Marketplace
- Ember Blog
- Salt Palace Convention Center
- Thrive! Meetings & Events Blog
- Case Studies: Successes in Transformation
- Moving meetings forward
- Fork In The Road Blog
- Meeting U
- Tarsus Group
- Google Drive