Event apps are a fantastic piece of tech with a remarkable purpose – but some might say they can make for a challenging user experience. Whether you’re curious to know more about this technology or are interested to find out what lies in store for event apps, you won’t want to miss this exciting exchange!
In this week’s episode, we are joined by Scott Lockey and Kerry Plowman of Quickmobile, and a Professional Master of Ceremonies, Glenn Thayer. They’ll be sharing their insights and expertise on the benefits of event apps, the tricky aspects of using them, and the trends they coming that will make event apps better for everyone. Stay tuned to for an interesting discussion and find out how you can utilize event apps to their fullest potential!
We want to help keep you up-to-date on the latest and greatest! Below, in our Epic Resources section, we link the awesome insider favorites that were shared by our guest panelists and mentioned in this episode! You WANT to check these out!
You’re watching this recording of our episode here on our blog, but wouldn’t you rather watch live, ask your own questions, and participate in person? Subscribe now to watch live! (We’ll remind you of upcoming episodes.) We would love for you to join us LIVE and bring your questions for our icons. We do this for you!
How To Subscribe:
- Click here to watch the show live and get email notifications of new episodes.
- Subscribe via iTunes: Video & Audio or Audio Only
- Click here to subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed): Video & Audio or Audio Only
Follow our iconic guests on Twitter:
- Kerry Plowman of Quickmobile (@kjplowman)
- Scott Lockey of Quickmobile (@scottlockey)
- Glenn Thayer of The Voice Of Meetings & Events (@glennthayer)
Check out the epic resources mentioned in this episode:
- Powerful Panels (Book)
- Bank of Montreal
- Nest (Smart Thermostat)
- Start With Why (Book)
- Event Industry News
- Velvet Chainsaw (Blog)
- A Guide to Activity Feed Design